Sunday, February 17, 2008

Travelling

I am regularly travelling all over the world, but all this travelling have become different now. I used to love visiting new places, go exploring. When visiting places I have been before I used to love to see how things have changed, or stayed the same.
Now it is completely different, if I have visited the place before, than I am not that interested to go up in town alone, and when visiting new places I wish I had my wife with me.
I know we are planning to go round the world when we get older, when the kids becomes adults and I retire from my work, but that is still many years into the future. My priority now when travelling is to find out what might be interesting to visit together with my wife, and where to stay away.

2 comments:

LIS JOHNSEN said...

Vamos conheçer todos lugares romanticos!Hoje estamos completando 1 ano que nós vimos pela 1 vez......sinto muita saudade!Te amo!Somos nossos!

Skippern said...

All of the world is our playground honey. Of course we will visit all the romantic places, and even more.